Friday, October 26, 2007

A post. Just a post.

Hey kids,

It's been a busy week. Good busy. Not worth writing about good though. So anyway, here I am.

Nothing much really to write about, in the way of Korea news. I stayed in last weekend, just didn't feel like going out. I'm always much calmer in the winter than the summer. I suppose we all are. Works been going ok. There's still a lot of crummy tension with people the elementary school. It's such a sham there. And every day I hate more having to listen to the incompetence and not have a say. I don't take directions well when I know I could do things better. It's far to detailed of a story to explain any further. It just sucks.

I suppose I can announce at this point what I'm going to be doing when I leave Korea. I'll be coming home for a couple of weeks to a month at the beginning of April. Then, I'm moving to Argentina for awhile. It's pretty much set now. It's much more relaxed there, I can work whatever hours I want, the culture isn't nearly as offensive to me. Overall, it'll be a much better situation. It's going to be like a semi-working vacation for me. I'll probably stay there for 6 months to a year-I might move on to another country(probably Europe), my goal is to be back in the states permanently by August 2009. Ryan is going to move down there too, and a couple other college buddies are considering it, so I really think it could be a hell of a lot of fun. Ryan used to live down there, has a lot of contacts, so it won't be going in blind. I'm actually a lot less apprehensive about it than I was coming to Korea. I guess once you experience that type of change once, a second time isn't as big of a deal. I find it odd though that I'm moving from Seoul to one 3 cities in the world that might be considered bigger(Buenos Aries) I guess this little town of 12 million just wasn't big enough for me...

I can't think of any good kid stories at the moment, they're always making me laugh, but nothing stands out right now. They love practicing the new words they've heard on TV. As you can imagine that makes for some funny moments.

I might have some pics to post tomorrow. Erin is leaving Korea this week, so we're having a going away party tonight. It's been awhile since I took any group pics, so I think I'll try to do that tonight. No Halloween dress up though, stupid commonwealth people don't celebrate the holiday. Bunch of tossers they are.

I'm done. More soon.
Later

No comments: