Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I wonder what I'm supposed to do with this blog any more? I'm not sure. I'm out of the age where I want to talk about everything I did or everything I think...but I feel like I should write something. For personal growth, and to feel like I'm still a part of people's lives who I don't get to see every day.

What to write though?

Ill thinks about it. No one reads anymore, so I can do what I want. this is like yelling into an endless cave. Doing it to hear my own voice reverberate later on.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog you damn dirty ape.

Anonymous said...

I still check it too, just in case you ever DO write anything

Mike Maloney said...

Maybe you should tell people that you have a blog, jackass.

Coupon Queen said...

YOU MUST WRITE!

Coupon Queen said...

You've been tagged! Check out Super Savings! Hope that you're doing well! I check the mail everyday, but nothing from you!

Coupon Queen said...

So I know you probably aren't writting anymore, but I'm at school and I don't have your e-mail address here, but I just thought of something that I needed to ask you! We are studying the Cold War and getting ready to study Korea, and I was wondering if you had any pictures of the area of the cities, etc. that you could send me so that I could use them in class. Any thoughts too, since you are there.