Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Just a test

Warning: The following post is not interesting. Probably just go ahead and ignore it. It's Personal.
I know when I post so sporadically people aren't going to read anymore. That's fine. I'm actually just really in the mood to write, and wanted to test out my skills on my blog before I started thinking about moving on to my other stuff.

Lots and lots to report, but it equals up to too much to report. I have a great time every weekend, and if I were to constantly write about it on here, it'd take days and days and pages and pages. It's odd how that works for me-the more I have to write about the less I feel like writing. That's the way it's always been for me.

I spent the last two days hiding in crowds. Whenever I have Heavy thoughts, am low on Essential Fuels, or need to reorganize my head, that's always my answer. I put in a solid selection of music, and quietly go walk in downtown areas among thousands of people. I love the city for it. You've never been more alone-more of an utter nobody-than waiting with 400 people to cross a street. That's where thinking happens. That's where you pull everything together. That's where you start to feel better.
Well, that and long hours of heavy lifting. I'm convinced lifting releases chemicals in the body similar to a Cocaine/Pot combination. When I'm lifting I'm king of the world, the harder I push, the better I feel...then when I've finished the animalistic ritual I sit in a park and feel the push moving back in. It's a great feeling, and a great tactic of focusing. I call it "aggressive meditation"

So what's been on my mind? Wouldn't you like to know? Put a public forum like this is no place for that kind of cheap emo-banter. You never know who could be reading these things-some drama junky getting off on your problems. No sir, not for me. The People who need to know-know. Don't worry though, there's no doom and gloom here-and I'm quite a happy person-just needed 2 days to stay that way. This is how I avoid being that guy that blows up at work when his ink pen won't work. I think we can all appreciate that.

The point of this ramble is to suggest to you that you go find a crowd of people swarming in one direction-and walk the other way. When you hit the sea of bodies-none of whom are even aware you're there. That's when you get to hear the tree falling in the woods.

No comments: