Friday, May 28, 2010

Hello agian.

Greeting.

I know. I know. Blog. Fail.

I decided to take a bit of a break and go 'hermit' for awhile. Not just from blogging, but, in fact, sorta from everything. Strangely-or not-when I travel by myself I come up with a lot of Theories that I want to try out. One of them was a bit of seclusion-and in fact, I went back to Korea for 3 weeks to try it out-I got what I wanted out of it.

Now, Now, I'm on the road again. Back in Istanbul(Still not Constantinople.) I'm only here for 2 more days. Then I fly out to South Africa for the start of the World Cup Adventure. I'll try ot update there as much as possible, but due to the lack of internet accesibility often found in SA-no promises. I'll try though.

That's all I'll write for now, maybe I'll come back with more later. Just want to get back on it htough.

No comments: